Have you been to a conference that provided such provocative information that you return to work with so many ideas that your head is swimming? Having recently attended the Digital Now Conference that’s exactly how I’m feeling.
You see, the content at this conference is focused on everything digital. How one provides the leadership for and management of the transition from a traditional organization to one that embraces the new, technological world in which we all operate. And frankly, we will all need to do this if our organizations are going to be successful over the long haul. It’s imperative for survival.
Here are some key insights from a panel discussion on how to effectively lead your organization through times of vast change:
- Anticipate all scenarios and manage risk
- Listen to your customers, constituents and staff
- Be innovative and willing to think differently
- Question your organization’s structure and how you get the work done
- Ensure all staff are passionately engaged in the organization’s mission going forward
What are you doing to prepare your organization and your team for the future?
Blogger: Erin P. Hardwick, CAE, Executive Director, South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants